Monday, August 9, 2010

Amelia Burns Wins This Print!


I held a contest to win a copy of the print, "Ava With Owl And Bears". I wanted to announce with winner, Amelia Burns, with the her beautiful self portrait seen above. The yellow brushes remind me of flames every time I see this image. I love how the organic shapes reflect and revisit the curves of her body. Visit www.ameliaburns.com to see more of her wonderful work. Thanks Amelia and congratulations! Another contest will be coming your way sometime soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday, August 9, 2010

Amelia Burns Wins This Print!


I held a contest to win a copy of the print, "Ava With Owl And Bears". I wanted to announce with winner, Amelia Burns, with the her beautiful self portrait seen above. The yellow brushes remind me of flames every time I see this image. I love how the organic shapes reflect and revisit the curves of her body. Visit www.ameliaburns.com to see more of her wonderful work. Thanks Amelia and congratulations! Another contest will be coming your way sometime soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment