Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Weeks In Review



Adrian stopped by to say goodbye before I headed off to London.




___

Alex took me to see From The House Of The Dead at the Metropolitan Opera.
I have also started to wear red lipstick.





___

Dinner at Eric and Yael's with Molly and Matt




___

Show pony hair by a nine year old stylist in her bathroom salon.

___

Opening of a group show at the smallest gallery in Williamsburg.
My roommate had a piece up.
Also, I was given a flower to tuck behind my ear...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Weeks In Review



Adrian stopped by to say goodbye before I headed off to London.




___

Alex took me to see From The House Of The Dead at the Metropolitan Opera.
I have also started to wear red lipstick.





___

Dinner at Eric and Yael's with Molly and Matt




___

Show pony hair by a nine year old stylist in her bathroom salon.

___

Opening of a group show at the smallest gallery in Williamsburg.
My roommate had a piece up.
Also, I was given a flower to tuck behind my ear...




No comments:

Post a Comment